Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happiness

What makes you happy?

The following have made me happy this summer:

Sitting in a residence hall left from the Atlanta Olympics overlooking the city lights.
Having the freedom to run miles and miles around the capital of our nation.
Seeing friends and family I haven't seen in months, and a few, years.
Watching my new baby cousin grow and explore.
Driving back to Muncie for round 2. ding ding!
Singing at the top of my lungs as I drive across the country.
Baking with and for those I enjoy.
Decorating my office and apartment.
Watching too many episodes of Friends and still laughing.
Dancing to a good jam.
Taking pictures of things and people I appreciate.
Meeting new people.
Helping others.
Shopping.
Flirting.
Traveling.
Seeing Pittsburg with a good friend.
Playing Shuffleboard.
Smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment