Monday, July 19, 2010

Things I missed while I was away...

- The freezing MPR in Park: in which only the most hilarious and best times ensue with all HRL staff.
- The gum tree: because its weird, but really cool.
- The smoke free campus: because I like living.
- My own apartment: and how it's oh so color themed.
- My own office: also color themed.
- Baking in my oven: tasty treat tomorrow for the grads!
- My besties: Josiah Black, Joel Bushman, and of course - my other half - Katie Harder.
- Muncie, in general: it's quaint.
- Laser Tag: because it's just awesome.
- My RAs: oh come back soon!
- My HC members: they were so fun!
- Mid-west love: I've never been so excited to see rows and rows of corn in my life.
- Ultimate frisbee: hilarity ensues.
- Green grass: because there is space for it!
- The Bell Tower: and how it chimes every 15 minutes (and is ahead 2 minutes).
- Brayton/Clevenger: You'll always be my first!

Like New York to Carrie. Ball State, you'll always have part of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment