Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reflecting Ahead.

'Tis the time of the year to create well-crafted New Year's Resolutions. Most times they are broken, yes? for example, I love going to the gym in January, and then going to the gym in March. Actually, I despise going to the gym in January. It's so packed, but it just makes it so much better when I go in March.

Often times we construct these elaborate goals that will change our lives, only to find that completing them is exhausting. Meh, I'm over it. Now I pick just a few things that will slightly alter my path in hopes to have a long term affect in the future.

ie: Last Year. Goal = to floss every day. Not a huge altering life change. But hey, my future health (and the dentist) is LOVING that move.

So I've put some thought into this year's goals. Not to jump on the ol' bandwagon, but in an attempt to improve life and challenge myself in a healthy way.

So goals =
1. Take my multi-vitamin and calcium pill EVERY day. (It was a goal last year, but fail.)
2. Give more compliments to those I admire.
3. As always, I have the eat healthier, work out consistently, blah blah, one as well.

May the goals of my friends and colleagues be appropriately challenging, healthy, and attainable!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment